Here we are again :)

Hi,

My name is Sjoukje Terheijden. I am a 4th-year Visual Art student at the University of applied sciences in Breda, The Netherlands.

I am a User Interface enthusiast and I love it when simple and slick art comes together with a nice interactive and fun design. I like to draw/doodle and solve puzzles. When I work, I always try to find a way to alternate between doing creative (art)work and working on technical challenges.

Welcome to my second try at creating (and most importantly keepingπŸ˜‡) a blog. With this blog, I want to get myself in the habit of posting online. Sort of like Art Station, but more informal. This blog will include small projects (such as spontaneous Art/Tech jams) and Bigger projects (like half-year start to finish Front-End projects for games) in which I will explain my thinking + working process.

I hope you enjoy the blog and if you have any questions feel free to email me πŸ“§

This is me :)

Comments